GiveSignup | RunSignup opens pre-registration for in-person Winter Symposium
After two years of virtual education, GiveSignup | RunSignup is bringing back their in-person educational Symposiums for race directors, timers, and nonprofits, starting with the GiveSignup | RunSignup Winter Symposium in January 2022. Hosted by the leading technology provider for US-based endurance and fundraising events, the GiveSignup | RunSignup Symposium will be held January 25-26 in Orlando, Florida.
The Symposium offers intersecting educational tracks focused on event marketing, fundraising events and RaceDay technology, as well as multiple opportunities for networking and peer discussion. Highlights of the Symposium will include:
- Endurance and fundraising trends in 2021 and expectations for 2022
- Creative event marketing that grows your event by capitalizing on social connections and generating a buzz
- Using fundraising events to expand your reach, engage your strongest supporters, and raise more for your cause
- Creating an unforgettable race day experience through real-time results, remote spectator engagement, and a line-free packet pickup
- Hands-on technology training and consultations to help event organizers activate the tools at their fingertips.
- Networking opportunities with nonprofits and event organizers of all sizes, from across the country.
GiveSignup | RunSignup Founder and CEO Bob Bickel said, “We are already looking forward to getting everyone back together in January. We have seen tremendous demand for virtual education over the last year and have been able to connect with customers through two full Virtual Symposiums, three one-day Virtual Seminars, and dozens of webinars, but nothing can fully replace the value of sitting in a room with fellow event organizers to share your successes and challenges. Returning to an in-person event will allow us to dive deeper on technology best practices, provide education for a wide range of experience levels, and connect leaders from across the endurance industry.”
Registration for the 2022 GiveSignup | RunSignup Winter Symposium will open in July, but pre-registration is available now. With limited capacity at the Symposium, pre-registration guarantees your spot and provides access to a special early-bird discount of $50 off the opening registration price. To pre-register, visit: https://learn.givesignup.org/EVNT-2022-01-25WinterSymposium_LP-Registration.html
RunSignup is the leading event solution delivering the art of technology to endurance events, small businesses, and nonprofits. More than 26,000 events use our free and open platform to register 7 million annual participants, raise more than $1.4 billion, and grow their events. Our expertly crafted, open and all-in-one solution powers event revenue generation and event engagement through flexible registration, free event websites, free email marketing, integrated fundraising, and a suite of RaceDay tools. No subscriptions, no plans, no monthly fees.
To find out why customers like American Cancer Society, AACR, IRIS and Semper Fi Fund use GiveSignup | RunSignup, visit www.runsignup.com.