Over the past few months, we’ve been working on something big:
A membership program that would give race directors a comprehensive toolkit to help them save money, grow their races and get a head start on the competition.
When we first discussed launching a membership offering for race directors that could provide a strong compliment to our free tools and resources, we agreed it had to be something special. A package that can make a meaningful impact to the bottomline for any race director.
Well, it’s finally here.
RDHQ Club is a single low annual subscription open to all race directors that gives members access to unbeatable offers from the highest-rated vendors int he industry, as well as exclusive access to our advanced online marketing courses.
As Club member you get wholesale prices on many of your essential race supplies from some of the industry’s most highly-regarded suppliers to help you save thousands when putting on your next event. Things like:
- 10% off flags, banners, inflatables and race signage from MPA Event Graphics
- 20% off all standard and custom race bibs from GoEventus
- 10% off race cancellation insurance policies by Nicholas Hill Group
- 20% off custom race medals and apparel by Runolution
- $100 off your first medals, awards and apparel order from Running Awards & Apparel
- 20% off logo design and signature wooden race supplies by Elevation Culture
- 10% off all volunteer software plans by VolunteerLocal
- 5% off and free shipping on race timing equipment by atlasRFIDstore
And it’s not only about saving money.
For the first time ever, we are releasing complete online marketing courses that build on our existing resources to go deeper and further on areas you’ve told us you’d want to know more about:
- Marketing your race organically on Facebook:
- Building a Facebook group as a new way of promoting your race:
All designed with the needs of race directors in mind.
And more is on the way. We are constantly negotiating with partner vendors to deliver more great offers for our Club members. And there’s more online courses, educational materials and other exclusive benefits on the way.
Top Content Delivered To Your Inbox
Get our Race Director News & Tips newsletter full of our best RD tips and industry news!