GiveSignup | RunSignup announces Spring Forward Seminar as hybrid and live events surge
GiveSignup | RunSignup, the leading technology provider for US races and nonprofits, opened registration for their Spring Forward Seminar. The one-day Seminar, focused on event production and fundraising with the constraints of 2021, will be held virtually on Thursday, April 22, 2021 from 12pm-5pm ET (9am-2pm PT). Registration for the Seminar is free, but tickets are limited.
With live and hybrid events rolling out across the country, the Spring Forward Seminar is an opportunity for nonprofits and event directors to catch up on the latest trends and technology and prepare for a busy event season. Sessions will include:
- Spring Forward: Events are Back (The state of the industry and expectations for events and fundraising in 2021)
- Plan for Spring Showers: Hybrid Events for All Weather (Cancel-proof your events with a hybrid version that includes built-in contingency plans)
- Start a (Healthy) Spring Fever: Your Event Marketing Strategy (Engage your supporters and encourage social interaction to grow your event and raise more)
- Attend Spring Training: Tools, Tech, and Timeline for Managing Event Day (Get ready for the return of live participants)
- Expert Panels (Hear from the real experts - nonprofits and endurance event directors with successful spring strategies)
GiveSignup | RunSignup Founder and CEO Bob Bickel said, “Throughout the last year, the structure of events has shifted constantly, from traditional in-person events to virtual events and challenges, and now to hybrid events that include both virtual and modified in-person options. The Spring Forward Seminar will cover how to re-engage supporters after a year of distance and the new technologies and logistics required to organize dynamic hybrid events.”
More information and registration can be found here: https://www.givesignup.org/springforward
RunSignup is the leading event solution delivering the art of technology to endurance events, small businesses, and nonprofits. More than 26,000 events use our free and open platform to register 7 million annual participants, raise more than $1.4 billion, and grow their events. Our expertly crafted, open and all-in-one solution powers event revenue generation and event engagement through flexible registration, free event websites, free email marketing, integrated fundraising, and a suite of RaceDay tools. No subscriptions, no plans, no monthly fees.
To find out why customers like American Cancer Society, AACR, IRIS and Semper Fi Fund use GiveSignup | RunSignup, visit www.runsignup.com.