Introducing the RDHQ Club
What is it?
The Race Directors HQ Club (RDHQ Club for short) is a membership program we launched to give race directors access to great deals, educational materials and premium marketing content under a single all-inclusive annual subscription.
All race directors can join the Club through our website and get instant access to special product rates from some of the best vendors in the industry, including Nicholas Hill Group (insurance), GoEventus (race bibs), MPA Event Graphics (flags, banners and race signage), Runolution (custom medals, clothing and promo items) and VolunteerLocal (volunteer management software).
How can I join?
Joining our members Club is simple:
- Login to your account (or register, if you haven’t done so already)
- On your user profile dashboard, select “RDHQ Club” on the membership plan drop down, then click “Upgrade”.
- Fill in your billing details and choose how you want to pay (credit card/Stripe or PayPal).
- That’s it! You will now be able to access all members resources on the website and claim any of the available offers from partner vendors.
How do I claim a Club offer?
Claiming an offer, once you join the RDHQ Club, is also very simple:
- Visit the Club benefits page for the latest partner vendor offers.
- When you find an offer you like, click the “Claim Offer” button.
- Fill in the quantity and product specs you require (optional).
- Press “Send” – a representative will get back to you with your exclusive Club offer within 48 hours.
You can also access the Club benefits page and the vendor contact form directly from the “RDHQ Club” navigation menu on your user profile dashboard.
How much does it cost?
Becoming a member of the RDHQ Club costs $149 per year and membership gives you access to all Club benefits in that period.
How do I cancel my membership?
Club membership is billed and renewed annually. If you don’t want your membership to renew for another term, send us an email to email@example.com before the end of your membership term and we’ll be happy to cancel your renewal.
For more information on upgrading, renewing or cancelling your membership, take a look at our RDHQ Club terms & conditions.