Webscorer is a full-featured mobile timing solution, offering live results at a fraction of the cost of PC-based software.
The Webscorer race timing app is available for iOS and Android phones and tablets (iOS 7 or later – and Android 4.0 or later) in 90 countries. Webscorer FAN, a simple timer & results app is free. The fully featured Webscorer PRO timing app is free for the first 30 days.
Mobile timing solution
- The Webscorer timing app runs on a smart phone or a tablet – no need for laptops & generators
- Start & finish line can be anywhere – no need for timing buildings, campers or canopies
- Results can be shared via Bluetooth or posted LIVE – no need for printing
Fraction of the cost of PC-based timing software
- The PRO manual timing subscription costs just $50 / year
- First 30 days is free – no strings attached
- One PRO subscription covers up to 5 devices, any mix of iOS and Android
- Results are posted to Webscorer.com within seconds of each racer finishing
- Racers can also install the free Webscorer app to download a copy of the results “to go”
- If there’s no internet access, results can be share via Bluetooth with any device running the Webscorer app
High-end features, yet super easy to use
- Supports practically any type of race from 1 to 1000+ racers in 40+ sports
- An integrated solution for race registration, timing & results
- Intuitive, innovative, easy-to-use graphical user interface for scoring racers
4 reviews for “Webscorer”
My husband and I were first time Race Directors for the first annual Chris Race, which was held on July, 6 2019 in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
We used a tablet and dove right in!
Vesa gave us great advice everytime we called with a question- customer support was awesome.
We did not have ANY issues using the software! (even though we did not RTFM) : )
Hats off to the entire Webscorer Team! You have this Race Team as a lifelong customer!!
I have been using Webscorer for a couple of years and have really enjoyed the tool. We use it for running races, swimming races and cycling races.
The learning curve is very short for the basics but with a little study you can unlock the robust power of the software. It makes Time Trials a breeze. I particularly like the ability to immediately post results on-line and to be able to literally walk from the finish line to the awards podium and start giving out prizes.
Pretty much the only thing we contract out now are Triathlons where we want to get splits (Webscorer can do that, we just don’t have the staffing). A truly great product for any Race Director.
At Run941 in Florida , we used Webscorer this year for a 50k run, and 2 off road triathlon, we will be using it again for a 30k and 50K in 2018.
Easy to set up, easy to use, my 15 year old daughter is in charge of it during the race, costumer service is great, I recommend their product.
Webscorer is a great, app based, timing system that is perfect for our smaller races and remote locations, where power and cellular service are spotty. If you take the time to build up your database of runners before hand (in an Excel format), as well as your age group categories, the system will automatically score your race for you.
Since all you need is a tablet and/or phone to run the app, you don’t have to lug around a bunch of heavy equipment. Changes in the system are simple and can be done while the race is going on too. They let you play around with it for free, first, and then it is only $50 a year for unlimited access on a single device.
This is a perfect way to help to bring your race results in to the digital age, a demand that many runners, no matter how low-key your race is, are making now. All we do is set up our finish line and have a volunteer there to write down bib numbers as a manual backup. The system can get more advanced, with barcode scanning and integration with RFID technologies, but we use this as a K.I.S.S. alternative to our chip-timing.
Love this system and, even with our expansion with larger races, will keep this in our tool bag for races under 150 folks.