RDHQ Club Terms & Conditions
“RDHQ Club” or “Club” means the members-only subscription program offered to eligible users of the RaceDirectorsHQ.com website
“Membership term” means the 12-month period from the date your membership purchase is completed and any subsequent membership renewal periods until your membership is cancelled or terminated
“Benefits” means the exclusive benefits offered to the RDHQ Club members by us and partners of the program
“You” means the person who registers for membership to the RDHQ Club under these terms & conditions
“We” or “us” means Race Directors HQ, an online platform for endurance event organisers owned and operated by ECR Sport Ltd, a private limited company registered in the UK (Companies House reg. no. 09689917)
“Website” means RaceDirectorsHQ.com
“Partners” means third parties working with us to deliver exclusive benefits to RDHQ Club members
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- By joining the RDHQ Club or creating a user account with us, you represent to us that the information you have provided to us when registering is true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and promptly update this using the functionality provided through our website to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Your membership is personal to you and you cannot transfer it to another person.
- You must not lend your membership details (including membership identity, password or login details) or any discount code or other offer code provided by us or our partners to another person.
- If another person uses your membership, you provide any discount code or other offer code provided by us to any third party, or we reasonably suspect you of having done so, we have the right to end your membership.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and all discount and offer codes and you are not permitted to share or disclose your password or any discount or offer code to anyone else. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our website using any password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact, authorised by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorisation, you must promptly change it by visiting https://www.racedirectorshq.com/reset-password/ and notify us at email@example.com.
Membership term, renewal & fees
- Your membership will begin on the day when your annual membership purchase is completed for a minimum period of 12 months.
- At the end of the initial 12-month membership period, your membership will renew and continue renewing indefinitely for further 12-month periods until you notify us of your intention to end your membership according with the clause “Ending your membership” or until we terminate your membership in accordance with the clause “Membership termination”.
- Your membership fee is due every year on the annual membership renewal date and covers the year to come. You must pay for your membership by making one payment each year.
- If you do not pay your membership fee when it is due (for example your payment method expires or is cancelled), we will write to you to let you know (which may be by email).
- Cancelling your payment method (for example credit card or debit card) does not mean you have given us notice to end your membership. You must give us written notice in accordance with the clause “Ending your membership”.
Ending your membership
- You can end your Club membership at any time by sending us an email to notify us of your intention to end your membership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your notice is received, we will terminate your automatic renewal and your Club membership will expire at the end of your current 12-month membership period, provided your notice is received at least two business days before the annual membership renewal date.
- If you decide to end your Club membership, your user account will be downgraded to the Basic account.
- At the end of your Club membership, you will no longer be able to, nor should you seek to, redeem any RDHQ Club benefits.
Changing your membership fee
- We may increase membership fees automatically at any time in our sole discretion.
- If we plan to increase the membership fee, we will give you at least one month’s notice in writing by sending you an email to the email address provided by you on your website user profile.
- We may terminate your membership in the following circumstances:
- if, with your knowledge or permission, another person uses your membership to obtain any member benefits;
- if you abuse your membership rights (for more information on what constitutes reasonable use, consult the “Reasonable use” clause in the membership benefits rules section below)
- If we cancel your membership for any of the reasons in this clause you shall not be entitled to a refund of your membership fee for the current membership period.
Rules Regarding Membership Benefits
Availability of RDHQ Club offers
- RDHQ Club partner offers on race products and services are only available to RDHQ Club members within the term of their membership.
- All offers are available on new orders only, unless otherwise specified on the RDHQ Club benefits page.
- To provide the best benefits to all of our members we operate a reasonable usage policy.
- Use of RDHQ Club benefits is reserved for you and for the benefit of events owned or managed by your organisation.
- We reserve the right to suspend some or all of your member benefits for fraud and/or if your usage of your benefits is excessive or abused, or if we reasonably suspect you of having abused your membership.
- Examples of membership abuse include:
- making purchases using your RDHQ Club benefits on behalf of a third party who is not a member of the Club;
- sharing any discount code or other offer code provided by us with any third party, or we reasonably suspect you of having done so, we have the right to end your membership.
Changes to membership benefits
- We are continually looking to give our members the best benefits that we can for the benefit of our members as a whole.
- Membership benefits may change from time to time, as may the terms, conditions, restrictions and exclusions regarding benefits provided by RDHQ Club partners.
- To secure the benefits with our brand partners, certain benefits may have time or date restrictions available on their use, have restrictions and exclusions associated with their redemption or be limited in number. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions associated with each of the member benefits before attempting to redeem them.
- As well as adding to member benefits, from time to time we may remove certain member benefits (for example where a brand partner removes the benefit or where we feel an alternative partner may be of greater benefit to our members generally but will only provide that benefit if we cease a partnership with one of its competitors) or change the terms, conditions, restrictions, and exclusions associated with their redemption. We may do this at our sole discretion and without notice.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that member benefits are available when advertised, we shall have no liability should any of the member benefits be unavailable at any time.
Changing these terms and conditions
- We may make reasonable changes to these terms and conditions at any time, as long as we give you notice before making the changes.
- We do not accept liability should a member benefit be removed or be unavailable at any time.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for an amount in excess of the total membership fees paid by you over the current membership period.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is meant to limit any rights you might have as a consumer.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law, and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction.