Even if you haven’t added a listing for your business on our directory, there is a good chance a listing already exists, either because a race director has posted a review about your business or because your business has been added by a member of our team.
If you find your business on the directory, you can claim it and ownership for that listing will be transferred over to your user account.
After claiming your business and taking ownership of the listing, you will be able to verify it, so your business contact details can be added to it, and upgrade it, so you receive richer features and preferential visibility in your category. You will also be able to edit your listing and receive email notifications whenever a new review of your business is posted by one of our race director users.
To claim your business:
- Find your business on the directory
- Click the Claim button next to the listing business title:
- Fill the short form to send us a claim request
Once your claim has been approve, an email notification will be sent to your nominated email account.
- How do I check if a business is already listed on the directory?
- How can I verify my business listing?
- How do I upgrade my business listing to Premium?